Really Simple CalDAV Store project is a server implementation of the CalDAV protocol for storing calendaring resources (iCalendar format) on a remote shared server.
An increasing number of calendar clients support the maintenance of shared remote calendars through CalDAV including Mozilla Calendar (Sunbird/Lightning), Evolution, Mulberry, and soon Apple's iCal.
The Really Simple CalDAV Store supports basic delegation of read/write access among calendar users and multiple users or clients reading and writing the same calendar entries over time.
What's New in This Release:
· Start renaming to DAViCal internally and in documentation.
· Fix handling of CONFIDENTIAL events
· Fixes to support iCal 3.0.1 and later.
· Changes to support SOHO Organizer
· Change style of response to Freebusy queries
· Various refactoring.
· Use relative URLs where possible and refactor to use URL formatting routine.
· Start to implement structured support for DAV Principals
· Fixes to timezone handling.