Meeting Room Booking System 1.4.8
Meeting Room Booking System (MRBS) is a free, GPL, web application using PHP and MySQL/pgsql for booking meeting rooms.
MRBS is very reliable at this point. All the features that are needed in day-to-day operation are included. It's very intuitive for users, so very little or no instruction is needed. It is in production use at many large organisations around the world for uses as diverse as it's originally intended meeting rooms to restaurant tables and aeroplanes at a flying school!
Different languages are supported, there are translations for many languages available (currently Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish). If your language is not supported it is very easy to customize as all strings are stored in language-specific files.
- Web/Intranet based - Available from any workstation through a Browser
- Simple to follow, Web based options and intuitive presentation
- Flexible Repeating Bookings
- Authentication with your existing user database (eg Netware, NT Domain, NIS etc.)
- Ensures that conflicting entries cannot be entered
- Reporting option
- Selectable DAY / WEEK / MONTH views
- Multiple auth levels (read-only, user, admin)
- Multiple languages supported (translated to Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish)
- Stable and in use at many organizations
- mySQL and Postgres support
Meeting Room Booking System
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version can skip conflicting bookings when making repeat bookings.
- It adds AJAX on the booking entry form for checking for scheduling and policy conflicts.
- The LDAP authentication scheme now allows all config parameters to be set separately for each configured LDAP system.
- A tabbed dialog has been added that can be displayed to give more details of schedule and policy checks on the booking form.