A full-featured desktop organizer application for the Palm Pilot that runs under Linux and UNIX.
J-Pilot is a full-featured desktop organizer application for the Palm Pilot that runs under Linux and UNIX. J-Pilot project includes support for addresses, datebooks, memos, todos, expenses, and has plugin support. It uses the GTK+ libraries.
- Phone Dialer
- Syncronization of categories and editing categories on desktop
- Export of iCalendar format from ToDo and Datebook
- Export of vCard format from Address book
- Export of ldif format from Address book
- Supports Datebook, Address, To Do List, and Memo Pad
- Support for Palm OS 4.x passwords and USB
- Import and Export
- Supports some DateBk3 tags
- Support for PEdit palm app
- Postscript printing
- Monthly and Weekly Views of the datebook
- Plugin support - comes with Expense plugin
- Synctime plugin for setting the time on the palm
- KeyRing plugin for GNU KeyRing encryption Palm app
- Small and fast, designed to take up little screen space
- 2 way Syncing, fast and slow syncs
- Support for multiple backups
- Palm Pilot preferences are used so that things appearin the same way as they do on the palm pilot. i.e. Sorting orderof addresses, todos, memos, etc.
- Does a Full Backup, or just a Sync of supported apps
- Restore capability
- Global Search (Find)
- Installation of files to the palm pilot, will install Graffiti Shortcuts
- Limited support for Japanese Kanji characters SJIS-> EUC -> SJIS
- Support for color scheme files
- Quick find in address application
- Datebook support for repeating events and exceptionsto those events
- Datebook support for modification of a single occurrence of a reoccurring event
- Datebook support for "By Day" reoccurring eventseven when its on the last day of the month, and not the 4th. i.e.Try adding a monthly repeating appointment "By Day" on the 4th week ofa month when there is no 5th occurrence of that day in the month
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.6.2
- Contacts created on Palm were not always synced correctly.
- Bugzilla issue #1973 (Contacts with pictures caused a segfault) has been fixed.