Calgoo Calendar 1.3.2
Calgoo Calendar is unique calendar software that manages multiple calendars and schedules, contacts and tasks online and offline
Calgoo Calendar lets you create and share your own calendars and schedules. Calgoo Calendar allows you to synchronize with other calendars.
What does Calgoo Calendar do for me?
· Share your work calendar with your co-workers and spouse
· Plan meetings and events with clients, business partners, family and friends
· Share your agenda and schedule with your friends using Facebook Agenda Share
· Avoid scheduling conflicts by knowing where people are and what they are doing
· Subscribe to calendars and schedules you are interested in: school, sports, television
· To search for calendars of interest, visit markthisdate.com
· Google Calendar
· Google Apps and Google Apps Premier (What is ?)
· Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher
· Microsoft Exchange 2003 and higher (through Local Profiles in Outlook)
· Facebook (through Facebook Agenda Share)
· Any iCal compliant calendars (*.ics)
· Limited to 3 calendars
· Java 1.5 or higher
To start Calgoo, run the script 'start_calgoo.sh'
If the script does not detect an installed JAVA Runtime 1.5+ set the environment variable JAVA_HOME. Start a bash and execute the command 'export JAVA_HOME=< PATH_TO_JAVA_RUNTIME >', e.g. '/opt/sun-j2se-1.5'
Calgoo tries to execute the Adobe Acrobat Reader to print a calendar. Therefore it is looking for the command 'acroread'. If this file does not exist despite you installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, create a symlink to it with 'ln -s < ACROBAT_EXECUTABLE > < PATH >/acroread', where < PATH > points to a directory, that is in your PATH environment.
Hint: If you are not using Adobe Acrobat Reader you can also create a symlink to another PDF reader like 'xpdf'.