Business Process Visual ARCHITECT is a full-featured business process modeler that supports the latest OMG Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
Business Process Visual ARCHITECT provides an easy-to-use diagramming environment for you to model your business process, and is a proven solution for bridging the gap between business analysts and IT professionals.
Here are some key features of "Business Process Visual ARCHITECT":
· Frictionless business modeling environment
· On-the-fly syntax check and correction according to BPMN specification
· Advanced printing facility for outputting large business process diagram
· Share business process diagram among your company with Teamwork Server
· Incorporate user-defined images to the business process diagram to increase the readability.
· 30-days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Support BPMN 2.0 notations:
· Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) is a flow-chart based notation for visualizing business process. Business Process Visual ARCHITECT supports BPMN version 2.0 notations.
· Business Process Visual ARCHITECT supports create, edit, visualize and generate Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL). The generated BPEL and WSDL can deploy to standard BPEL engine such as Apache ODE.
Document template designer:
· Visual report template designer provides designing and customizing report template. You can design looping order of diagrams, diagram element and property values.
· Express your thought and detail with voice documentation feature. Voice documentation lets you records or link any audio recording to all model elements in your project.
· Business Process Visual ARCHITECT provides a glossary grid to assist business analyst and system analyst to identify, document and manage terms and definitions in a particular domain. Glossary grid provides tabular user interface for creating and managing terms. Filter and quick search functions are provided for locating terms easily. One glossary term can define multiple aliases. Other than creating terms one by one in glossary grid, analyst can use textual analysis and use case flow of events editor to extract glossary terms. All glossary terms will be highlighted and linked in both textual analysis and flow of events editor.
· Matrix provides a macro view of relationships and dependencies between set of model elements. You can visualize dependency relationships of specific group of classes in the project before making changes.
· Analysis diagram helps to identify full consequences of changes before you really make changes. Analysis diagram visualize all related model elements. You can further analyse specific model element by clicking the analyse resource icon.
Support mirror model element from dependent project:
· Mirror model elements feature are similar to reference model elements feature that allows visualizing model elements from other projects. The referenced model element will not keep a local copy of the model element in the project and not allow adding child to the model elements. Mirror model elements feature keeps copies of the model elements in local project and allows adding child model elements to the mirrored model elements.