The Compatible Alternative for Microsoft office (Yozo Office) is an alternative Office suite compatible with both binary (xls, doc, ppt etc.) and XML (xlsx, docx, pptx etc.) file formats with several value added features.
Yozo Office is an affordable alternative for Microsoft Office and has been developed with powerful integration by providing one single application for spreadsheets, text documents and presentations with data links that provide real time updated infomation between the outputs.
This ensures that, form example, written documents and slide show presentations are updated with refreshed data as spreadsheets and recalculated and updated.
Yozo Office was written in Java, so is available for both Linux and Windows operating systems.
More info at: http://www.yozooffice.com
Here are some key features of "Yozo Office":
· Flexible Publishing Of Documents: documents can be exported to Microsoft Office formats or exported to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) directly from the desktop without the need for an additional document converter.
· Microsoft Office compatibility: Yozo Office can open and edit Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010 files and save these files in the native .EIO binder file format or in the original file format.
· Innovative Integration: One program that allows to move seamlessly among text documents, worksheets and presentations. Link data between documents as easily as copy and paste and when changes to the source data are made linked data in other documents update automatically.
· Convenient Science Editor: powerful mathematical formula editor and scientific experiment outcome analysis. Analytical tools and diagrams include biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, geology, graphics, flowcharts, languages and customization options.
· Look and Feel of Microsoft Office: similar graphical user interface (GUI) and tool bars, dialog boxes and quick keys all correspond to a standard Microsoft Office graphical layout.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment