GNOME Office is an open source suite of office and productivity applications specially designed for the GNOME desktop environment.
GNOME Office includes the following applications: AbiWord, Evince, Evolution, Gnumeric, Inkscape, Ease, GnuCash, gLabels, Glom and Dia.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Don't add an extra separator at start of data labels. [#691704]
· Don't crash after deleting a named smoothed curve. [#691796]
· Fix data label offset serialization. [#692305]
· Add a user interface for radar and polar plots axis selection. [#692803]
· Fix go_component_build_snapshot() returned value. [#694231]
· Do not use invalid values in line plots. [#694232]
· Make data labels position independant on scale. [#694731]
· Cleanup linear algebra. [#691630]
· Work on new compiler warnings.
· Add efficient code for computing leverages. [#691913]
· Introspection fixes.
· Fix missing tooltip in color palette. [#695032]
· Fix missing tooltip in pixmap selector.