Alinda (previously known as Araf) is a customer management and reporting facility application for small sized companies.
Alinda is developed using open standards such as Apache Struts, iBatis, Apache Commons for the web platform using JSP/Servlets.
This product is currently at alpha stage and should not be used at production systems. As of version 0.4 Alinda's feature list is as follows.
Here are some key features of "Alinda":
· Multilanguage support (currently Turkish and English provided)
· All customer related operations implemented. Add, delete, update, modify etc...
· All customers can have infinite number of notes, addresses, telephone numbers, anniversaries, children and basic accounting information.
· Quick Search from top of any screen.
· Advanced search. Can search with almost any criteria such as date, name, source, location, employee etc.... You can also identify searches depending on the customer's financial transactions such as debit amount or the accounting period.
· Employees(users) have the ability to build their own portfolio's.
· A simple admin console is provided to add/remove/modify employees(users)
· Ability to export search results to Microsoft Excel(XLS), CSV and XML formats.
What's New in This Release:
· This product is currently at an alpha stage and should not be used at production systems.