gTwitter project is a Linux client for reading and posting to twitter.com web service.
It's a simple GTK+ based application for Linux, designed to interact with twitter.com web service.
It's written using Mono/C# and some of GNOME dependant libraries. GUI is inspired by Mac client Twitterrific.
· GTK+ version 2.4.x. Other dependencies include:
What's New in This Release:
· Show user details on user image click
· Clickable urls available in normal(list) view
· New TweetView UI available
· Posting from command line (Steve Neely)
· Preferences: SignUp and Hidden at startup (Stojance Dimitrovski)
· Smart url detection (Yoan Blanc)
· Some other bug fixes