eJourn is an electronic, encrypted journal.
The general purpose of a journal, outside of a place to express frustrations, is to track events. Sometimes you keep a journal to track what you did today, maybe for your code, maybe for your general life: My great grandpa kept a very boring journal tel ling about things like "I went to town today."
- Search functionality to help you find things based on keyword.
- Multiple Journals, to help you seperate things: Like keep a journal for a project, and a totally seperate personal one.
- Chronological ordering: Your paper does this, if you were careful; I promise to force you to
- Meta information, what was the weather like, how was your mood, when did you actually write the entry, does it relate to anything?
- Links/Relations to other journal entries, searches, or web URL's; and maybe more to come. These look like links in editable text.
- Command line access:
- Ability to post data by piping into the running program
- Ability to pipe the current entry or selected text out of the program
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Status system, fewer popup messages!
- ctl+backspace/ctl+delete now works
- overwrite now works
- Various reliability fixes