RSS2Cisco is a script that runs on server and converts RSS feeds in Cisco's IP phone XML format for use as a service. This script will take RSS feeds and convert them to be displayed on Cisco's IP based phones such as the 7920, 7940 and 7960.
· any webserver capable of running perl scripts
· a Cisco IP phone
· the RSS2Cisco script: The perl script that runs server side.
What's New in This Release:
· The script has been updated to use the XML::RSS and Cisco::IPPhone modules.
· 90% of the code has been rewritten.
· Compatibility has been improved by better meeting the escaping expectations of the Cisco XML display.