RSS News Ticker Applet 1.0
RSS News Ticker Applet provides a scrolling list of news from an RSS feed.
RSS News Ticker Applet project provides a scrolling list of news from an RSS feed.
- live auto-update in real-time: the applet loads data from the same domain it is hosted via a data script that provides the news request, using HTTP; the update period is customizable and the change in the visualization is instant.
- RSS compatible data provider: the applet reads data from a script hosted on the same server. We are providing PHP script that parses any RSS compatible feed.
- optional fixed titlebar: you can set text for a fixed label with different font and colors that displays at the left side of the applet. This is optional.
- clickable news headers: each news header has an URL associated that is opened in a new browser window when news is clicked.
- customizable width and height: ticker width and height can be customized as well as the titlebar width.
- customizable font family, size and type
- customizable colors for foreground and background
- customizable rotation speed
- customizable rotation direction
- mouse rollover effect