MochaJournal is a LiveJournal client.
The MochaJournal software is written entire in Java which makes it one of the very few LiveJournal clients that is cross-platform.
Here are some key features of "MochaJournal":
· Offline posting - You don't need to be connected to the internet to writing an entry. You can do it while disconnected, and next time you connect to your account through MochaJournal, it will post all your entires you wrote offline.
· Backup your Account - MochaJournal has the ability to back-up all your posts, including comments onto your local computer.
· Exporting - MochaJournal can export all backed-up entries as well as comments into HTML pages. You can custom create the templates for the final look.
· Birthday Notifications - It can inform you of any birthdays from your friends' list.
· Skinnable - MochaJournal can be skinned, by downloading specific supportable skins.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Updated MochaJournal so if the install setting file is missing or corrupt, it will inform the user and quit gracefully.
· Updated the way MochaJournal loads and saves the data. Now, if a settings file fails to load, MochaJournal should load up, and assume the corrupt settings file did not exist.
· Fixed issue in Setup page with Skin Look and Feel dialog where if an old installation and setup had a skin that is no longer available, the setup page would no longer show.
· Fixed issue where pressing 'Cancel' or selecting 'Exit' from the File menu in the login dialog would not shutdown MochaJournal properly.
· Fixed root cause of bug of improper saving of settings when shutting down MochaJournal from the TrayIcon. The previous fix was only a work around and also had the side effect of moving the main window VERY slow. Moving the window is no longer slow.