A HellaNZB client written in GTK.
LottaNZB is a HellaNZB client written in GTK.
- Run LottaNZB as a front-end for HellaNZB or as a stand-alone NZB Usenet client
- Add/remove (multiple) NZB files to the download queue
- Support for multiple Usenet servers
- Support for servers that do/do not require authentication
- Monitor download/processing progress
- Bandwidth throttling support
- Easy-to-use configuration assistant
- Language support: English, Dutch, French and German
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- LottaNZB 0.6 makes use of a new backend software called SABnzbd, replacing HellaNZB, which was used in previous versions of LottaNZB. In comparison to HellaNZB, SABnzbd is actively being developed, offers a more complete and stable API to third-party applications like LottaNZB and provides much more features, such as a web interface, a history of completed downloads, support for RSS feeds, and so on.
- SABnzbd has proved to be a perfectly reliable foundation to build LottaNZB on, which aims to provide the smoothest user experience and best desktop integration for both novice and advanced Linux users seeking to download from the Usenet. In LottaNZB 0.6, only a small subset of SABnzbd’s features can be accessed. This will certainly change in the future.