Kwooty is a software that supports file repairing (with use of par2 binary) and archive extraction (with use of unrar binary) when nzb download content has been achieved.
How to build the project:
1. untar the archive
tar xvfz kwooty-0.1.0.tar.gz
2. build and install:
sudo make install OR > su -c 'make install'
- Nzb row and corresponding data folder renaming with "F2" shortcut
- Nzb row and corresponding data folder deletion by hitting "SHIFT+DEL" keyboard shortcut
- "Show/hide" menu bar action added and available from "CTRL+M" shortcut
- If there is no pending download, do not connect to servers when kwooty is launched from desktop session restoration
- Kwallet querying for server password is now performed after kwooty has been fully started
- Unrar 5 support