KLiveJournal is a KDE client primarily for the LiveJournal.com site.
You will have to build from source. So you will need the development files for KDE and the Qt3 libs.
A compiler is also a good idea.
Extract the archive and build with
./configure --prefix=/usr is propably better.
What's New in This Release:
· LJIO::Scheduler now processes jobs that cannot interfere simultaneously
· Added Friends Editor
· KWallet no longer complains about missing window id
· The password dialog is now centered properly on the mainwindow
· values that where not decoded as utf8 are treated correctly now( group name, login message, location property)
· fixed bug causing the client to hang on kde session restore
· Event browser now saves the listview layout