KLiveJournal is a KDE client primarily for the LiveJournal.com site, but it should work with any other journal provider that uses the software from livejournal.org.
You will have to build from source. So you will need the development files for KDE and the Qt3 libs.
A compiler is also a good idea.
Extract the archive and build with
./configure --prefix=/usr is propably better.
What's New in This Release:
· LJIO::Scheduler now processes jobs that cannot interfere simultaneously
· Added Friends Editor
· KWallet no longer complains about missing window id
· The password dialog is now centered properly on the mainwindow
· values that where not decoded as utf8 are treated correctly now( group name, login message, location property)
· fixed bug causing the client to hang on kde session restore
· Event browser now saves the listview layout