Full-Text RSS 2.7
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Full-Text RSS 2.7:
- Site patterns for better control over extraction (see site_config/README.txt)
- hNews support (improves content extraction for sites using hNews microformatting)
- Cookie Jar now used to store and sends cookies when following HTTP redirects
- Better handling of certain cases where HTML Tidy fails to clean up properly
- LICENSE TYPE:
- AGPL (Affero General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Keyvan Minoukadeh
- ROOT \ Office \ News/Diary
Full-Text RSS is a free software project to help people extract and read full-text web content. It can extract content from a standard HTML page and return a 1-item feed or it can transform an existing feed into a full-text feed. It is being developed as part of the Five Filters project to promote alternative, non-corporate media.
Last updated on March 23rd, 2011