zOGI project is the ZideStore OpenGroupware Interface.
zOGI's mission is to provide a clean and consistent XML-RPC API to the full suite of OpenGroupware's collaberation services.
Here are some key features of "zOGI":
The initial focus is to support tasks and projects.
· These are the weakest sections of the older 'official' XML-RPC.
· Surpasses functionality and performance of the older XML-RPC API.
· TODO Support BLOB retrieval (via URL?)
· TODO Support storing BLOBS (?)
The secondary focus is to support calendaring / scheduling functions,
· Conflicts are reported
· Access hints provided to client
· Permissions can be modified
· Participants can be modified
· Notes can be created, edited, and deleted
· TODO Still needs support for accept/decline
· TODO Still needs some proposal mechanism (very low priority)
The tertiary focus is to support contact management.
· As of r408 addresses and phone numbers can be put to the server.
· As of r411 contacts and enterprises can be created, edited, and deleted.
· As of r419 contacts and enterprise assignments are stored.
· TODO Assignment of contacts and enterprises to projects
The primary consumer of zOGI support is the Consonance groupware client.
· ZideStore (Development branch)
What's New in This Release:
· Document entities no longer cause an "index out of range" error when included in a getObjectsById request.
· objectId attributes should now always be encoded as integers. getObjectsById now supports post-Logic filters, and searchForObjects supports a "revolve" feature.
· With "revolve", all Contacts for an Enterprise are automatically appended to the search results when searching for Enterprises, and the reverse is performed when searching for Contacts.
· Team membership can now be updated by a user with sufficient privileges.