sqlDESKTOP is a computerized manual filing system arranged just like an ordinary office with pictures of real cabinets and real folders. You can arrange by project, by department or whatever makes sense to you.
sqlDESKTOP doesn't tell you how to organize, it lets you do things your own way. Documents are easy to find because you don't have to remember the exact name of the document or where you put it. Instead, you can visually locate what you are looking for in a familiar office environment and click on it.
Here are some key features of "sqlDESKTOP":
· Marketing report (Microsoft Word file)
· Sales forecast (star office file)
· Resellers agreements (data shared with his salesmen team)
· Photos of company plant (Album photo)
· Order records (database query)
· E-commerce site (Internet Web page)
· Press release (Email sent to journalists)
· Customers feedback forum (Internet Newsgroup)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A portable version was added, which can be run anywhere from a USB disk-on-key.
· Support for Photo was improved.
· An upload interface to FaceBook, Flickr, and Picasa was added.