activeCollab is an easy to use, web based, open source collaboration and project management tool.
Here are some key features of "activeCollab":
· Easy to install and easy to use
· Web-based. After installation only thing you'll need to use it is web browser
· 100% open source, 100% free
· No limitations on number of projects, clients, team members...
· Per project permissions
· web server (Apache recommended) that can run PHP5 scripts (mysql and gd extensions are required)
· MySQL with InnoDB support (4.1 recommended, but older versions should work just fine)
Please note that activeCollab is not PHP4 compatible. Contact your hosting provider to check if your hosting meets the requirements before continuing.
· Apache 2.0+
· PHP 5.1+ (required extensions: mysql, gd)
· MySQL 4.1+ with InnoDB support
This is recommended, but activeCollab should install without any problems on most LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) hosts that have PHP5. Here is the list of reported successfull installations.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes some issues related to permissions, application crashing, and minor errors in the interface.