Twiggi is a web-based email client and contact manager solution for Linux. It includes the ability to securely share information with co-workers either individually or via assigned groups.
Here are some key features of "Twiggi":
Twiggi today: A quick look at your day showing the following on one easy to view screen
· Todays's Mail
· Today's schedule
· Today's todo
· A full featured IMAP webmail application
· No other e-mail client is needed.
· Store all your contact information for easy reference.
Schedule: Schedule all your appointments and track via these calendar views
· No more need for sticky notes
· Keep online notes for ready reference.
· No more need for a paper daytimer
· Keep an online ToDo list for ready reference
· Bookmark all your favorite websites
· Access your bookmarks from any Internet computer
What's New in This Release:
· A missing MIME-boundary causes in rare cases on some SMTP servers a "Conversion Error", when the attachment contains 8-bit characters.
· Due to a buggy function in PHP4.1.2, a bad message id is generated, which causes errors on some SMTP servers.
· With "Respond to Read Receipts" set to "Always", the message text is not shown in message view.
· Check for status when sending not working properly.
· In list view of mail folders "drafts" and "sent-mail" the sender name is shown rather the recipient name.
· Mail folders, which names contains quotes ("), cannot be deleted or moved.
· Groups: New setting "color". All items assigned to this groups, are highlighted with this color. Can be used to emphasis important groups.