A PC / Windows CE connection service application like ActiveSync.
- copies files and directories via drag and drop to and from the PDA.
- is capable of handling mime-types.
- supports more than one connected device simultaneously.
- also supports more than one connected PDA at once.
- knows how to handle PDA partnerships.
- uses a plugin-architecture for synchronization. Two synchronizer-plugins are already implemented:
- Synchronizer for PDA-Contacts and standard KDE address book synchronization.
- AvantGo synchronizer.
- creates a NAT-Route for your PDAs to the outer internet.
- supports configuration of passwords, NAT routes, and synchronization settings per device.
- installs cab-files on the device - you just have to drag them over the system-tray or right-click on a cab file in Konqueror.
- lets you manage the software installed on the PDA.
- displays system information and power status about the PDA.
- starts programs on the PDA.
- answers password-requests of PDAs automatically.
- notifies about connections, password requests and disconnections of PDAs with sound.
- is responsible that RAPIP and RAKI can communicate with more than one PDA simultaneously.
- creates an individual "active_connection" file for every connected PDA.
- the names of individual "active_connection" files are either the PDA identifiers or the ip-addresses assigned to the PDAs.