Shezhu Resource Sharing System 1.19
Shezhu Resource Sharing System is an application for scheduling and booking shared resources.
The client only needs a modern Web browser.
It has a user friendly point and click interface, visual filters for making block/repeat bookings, concurrent users and double booking prevention, allows local site customization, and supports configurable academic term/semester blocks.
Here are some key features of "Shezhu Resource Sharing System":
· Portable - client only needs a modern web browser
· Point and Click - almost no typing required
· Intuitive - simple, obvious, consistent and user friendly
· Innovative - visual filters for making block/repeat bookings
· Powerful - concurrent users and double booking prevention
· Configurable - local site customization supported
· Useful - built in support for configurable academic term, semester and session blocks
In order to run or build the Shezhu Resource Sharing System you need some third-party software available on your machine.
For a comprehensive list of supported client browsers and operating systems refer to this browser compatibility chart from the most recent release of the application.
The server needs recent versions of the Apache web server and the MySQL database server.
The server has only been tested on Redhat9 and FedoraCore3 Linux/i386 platforms although there is no specific reason why it should not work on other Linux platforms and distributions.
Rebuilding this application from source requires a standard Unix development environment with the sh, make, cc, cpp, sed and awk utilities. Also required are RCS, Perl (5.6+) and the ImageMagick program. Also required is RPM to build a distribution. All these programs would probably come as standard in Linux distributions, other platforms may not have all of them by default.
What's New in This Release:
· This release supports Apache 2.2 (default) and MySQL 5 (default).
· It's anchored to UTC rather than local time, making it more portable.
· It's licensed under GPLv3.