SOLIS is a Web-based enterprise framework for sales management which combines ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) features. It is targeted at import and distribution companies.
SOLIS integrates all the activities related to sales (product catalogue, client database, sales force, auctions, offers, orders, contracts, delivery, supply chain, and stock management) and service (interventions, alerts, contracts). SOLIS can be adapted, extended, and integrated with an existing software architecture.
· CRM: allows efficient response to client requests, by giving immediate access to the costumer's details and operations history, or planning business visits. You can use the CRM tools to analyze and target the best prospects, and manage high volume marketing campaigns.
· Offers: manages the client offers, generates personalized offers by automatically importing data from the database and keeps offers history. You'll be able to convert leads to orders, orders to contracts, contract to shipments, and shipments to revenue in short order.
· Products: automatically generates a printable/web product catalog, which allows navigation and advanced search. Pricing functions allows price parameters editing and sales prices calculation. You can adjust prices for special delivery fees, special customer or contractor pricing, product category or item, to keep customers satisfied and meet competitive discounts.
· Orders: allows you to generate and pursue non-stock special orders, tracked through purchasing and receiving. A purchase order check-in list verifies which customer expects each item, to make sure you successfully complete the order. Item costs are allocated to special orders and invoices saving your personnel time and helping you complete orders accurately.
· Contracts: The function manages contracts, delivery schedule and contract papers workflow. Enables sales and support teams to maximize revenue potential through centralized contract management with real-time access to customer terms.
· Stock Control: Allows you to quickly get a stock valuation, observe how a particular item is moving and integrate, or integrate the stock and pricing data with an accounting system, so they work as a whole.
· Delivery: The system automatically generates waiting deliveries alerts after stock modifications, depending on the order date. An order can be partially or totally delivered, but never neglected.
· Supply: This module manages and optimizes the supply process, it offers detailed information about products and stock requirements, permits generation of supply documents.
· Maintenance: developed to meet the specific needs of equipment distributors, this module allows them to keep track of every equipment they delivered, with all maintenance interventions and documents. It also offers the possibility to set alerts for future or periodical interventions.
What's New in This Release:
· A new graphical theme was added.
· A module for service and equipments management was added.
· A calendar component was added.
· The configuration options were enhanced.
· Numerous (smaller) features were added.
· Bugfixes were made.