Multiple Time Sheets is a simple tool to help you keep track of how many hours you work and for whom.
It differs from most time-tracking software because it's designed to work like paper that magically totals up hours.
Here are some key features of "Multiple Time Sheets":
· Uses text files, requiring no database.
· Supports only one user per app, for simpler code.
· Sends and tracks invoices, and payments thereof.
· Features a rudimentary to-do list that displays your list as an outline.
· Sends you a backup of your data automatically.
· Assume the user prefers free-form data entry in text files rather than typing into forms.
· Uses the htmlMimeMail.php class by Richard Heye (phpguru.org).
· CSV and OPML exports of some data.
· Automatic hyperlinking from MTS to your favorite web-based software.