Essential Contact Manager 0.2.1 Alpha
Essential Contact Manager allows you to keep track of your contacts easily and efficiently.
Comments and suggestion are appreciated.
· SimpleFoundation Library
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug that caused text to change to the first item in the combobox after saving
· Greatly improved installer
Tested on the following distrobutions:
· Kubuntu 7.04 (unmodified)
· SLED 10 (Unmodified)
(please post any problems you have with the new installer :), thanks).
· Implemented the images section
· No longer requires qt4 libraries to be installed
· Fixed communication problems between the info & switch view
· Created "MainView" class in SimpleFoundation to help clean up the application api
· Made the current widget a more intrical part of the Application framework
· Made current widget use buttons for actions
· Made the input combo-boxes update when contacts are changed
· Essential now asks the user if he wants to save an unsaved contact, in the case of switching to a different contact