A Web-based document circulation tool
CuteFlow is an electronical way for doing (i.e. internal) document circulations.
A document can be assembled from input fields that could be filled by the receiver of the document.
So after a completed circulation you will have a completely filled document. Also Attachments to the document are possible (i.e. for illustration material).
- A webserver that can run PHP (i.e. Apache 1.3.x or higher)
- PHP >= 4.1.0
- MySQL Database
- A E-Mail Server that can be connected via SMTP to do the communication to the receivers
- A working apache, php and mysql is required! This instructions doesn't cover the installation of this programs.
- Create a database for mysql (i.e. with phpmyadmin. CuteFlow as a name should work fine in most cases. Please run the sql script of the file /install/cuteflow_dump_xyz.txt to create the structure of the database.
- Copy the whole application folder to a folder that can reached from your apache server (i.e. the htdocs folder), maybe you should use an unique DNS name for the appliaction (i.e. cuteflow, so you can use http:://cuteflow/ as an url on all client machines. Please contact your system administrator to do so. This is OPTIONAL!
- Edit the settings in the config file (/config/config.inc.php). See chapter 3 later in this document
- OPTIONAL: You can install a small example environment for testing CuteFlow. To do so, please run the SQL Script of the file /install/example.txt
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed some critical bugs, updated language files and smaller improvements