Conflux Groupware 220.127.116.11 / 1.6.0 Beta 1
Conflux is an internet-based groupware and document management solution intended to organise and simplify your work.
Here are some key features of "Conflux":
· 100% web based application.
· Clean and simple HTML based interface.
· All data transferred between the application and the user is encrypted with 128bit SSL encryption.
· Support for multiple languages and date formats. Conflux Professional currently comes with built-in support for English, German, Portugese and Estonian languages. Easily extendable with other languages.
· Native Unicode support.
· Any object stored in Conflux can be associated with any other object through Conflux relation management.
· Hierarchical and group based access control.
· User specific personal settings including language and date format.
· A secure centralised document repository for all users.
· Comprehensive search functionality allows to find documents based on the contents of document metadata or the contents.
· Version management ensures the safe preservation of older document versions.
· Built-in full text indexing support for Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, HTML and plain text formats, extendable to other formats.
· Document repository can be used as a local drive in Microsoft Windows with Web Folders and in Linux with Nautilus or Konqueror with the WebDAV feature
· Shared calendars.
· Repeated events.
· Resource management.
· Daily, weekly and monthly calendar views for easy overview.
· Ability to coordinate events with your co-workers.
· E-mail and SMS reminders.
Tasks and Workflows:
· Shared tasks.
· Ability to assign tasks to co-workers.
· Workflows with automated e-mail notification.
· Ability to group tasks into serial or parallel workflows.
· Possibility to manage private and shared contacts and associated information.
· Mass e-mails to selected groups of contacts.
· Support for multiple POP3 or IMAP e-mail accounts.
· Full text indexing of e-mails for quick searches.
· Integration with the Document Management module:
· E-mail attachmens can be saved directly into the Documents module or your computer.
· Attachments for new messages can be selected directly from the Documents module or your computer.
· Integration with the Contact Management module.
· Contacts module can be used as an address book.
· E-mail addresses from recieved messages can be directly saved as contacts.
· Ability to create personal e-folders.
· Messages can be marked as high priority, normal priority, read and unread.
· Built in e-mail spellchecker
· Central management of client data, contacts and sales opportunities
· Up-to-date sales results and statistics available all the time
· The trial version supports five users and has no time limit.
· Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD or MS Windows operating system
· Apache2 web server software
· mod_python 3.0 or 3.1 module
· Python 2.3
· PostgreSQL 7.3, 7.4 or 8.0 database engine
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes the following bugs: the system backup feature raised an error and did not create a database backup, the email client raised errors when used with an IMAP server that did not support UTF-8 as a native encoding, and saving vcards from email messages raised an error when not all of the expected fields were present in the vcard.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!