CalendarTechnique 2.0.2 RC4
CalendarTechnique is a sleek, highly customizable, standards compliant web-based calendaring and scheduling application.
Here are some key features of "CalendarTechnique":
· Display calendar entries in customizable Day, Week, Month, Year or List layouts.
· Extensive search and filtering capability.
· Keyword search
· Field Specific Search
· Date Range search
· Supports the Event, To-do/Task, Journal and Alarm components specified in the iCalendar specification.
· Context sensitive online documentation with index, glossary and search capability.
· A Theme based interface that allows the user to preview and select any of the available themes. New themes can also be added and customized to match the look of an existing website.
· Dynamic navigation menus.
· Mini calendars that can be displayed in four different orientations (top, bottom, left, right).
· Ability to generate and embed a remote calendar in external web pages.
· Customizable header and footer pages.
· Calendar views can be displayed within an IFrame for easy scrolling.
· Tab based forms.
· The interface can be localized to use different languages.
· Includes a legend that makes it easy to identify different entry types.
· Includes a date picker for easy selection of date values.
· Includes a color picker for easy selection of colors.
· Import and export entries from iCalendar files.
· Group entries by category and assign custom colors to each category.
· Perform conflict detection for event entries.
· Specify words to be censored, per language.
· Supports entries that span multiple days.
· Supports entries that have HTML code.
· Specify recurrence rules and by-rules for entries (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly).
· Easily duplicate entries and create exceptions to recurring entries.
· Send out notifications and reminders.
· Enable or disable public access.
· Allow public users to submit entries to the calendar, subject to approval.
· Customize the publicly accessible forms.
What's New in This Release:
1. In the HomePage, the Link the 'Approve Pending Entries' has be changed to a non-clickable label. The user can still approve entried by using the 'Go To' -> 'Approve Entries' menu option.
2. fixed a bug which caused the Field Visibility settings to now save and display correctly.
3. Modified the schema of the cxcal_access_log table so that the cxf_access_ip field is nullable.