opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM combines the power of high-end ERP and CRM software with the flexibility and low costs of open source. You can use opentaps as an alternative to expensive and inflexible commercial ERP solutions, as a replacement for in-house solutions that are difficult to maintain or extend, or as a starting point to build your unique business model and processes.
Here are some key features of "opentaps ERP + CRM":
· A complete suite that deliver a 360-degree view of your business, from customers to orders to inventory to accounting. opentaps is one application running on one unified data model with over 700 tables, so you'll never have to do messy integration again.
· Compatible all major open source and commercial relational databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server.
· Runs on Linux, Unix, and Windows.
· Service-Oriented Architecture for easy interoperability with external or legacy applications.
· Modular and tiered architecture allows for easy modifications or additions. An add-on application could be unzipped into a directory and start running.
· Synchronize your users' contacts and calendars with their mobile phones or Outlook and Evolution clients using the built-in open source Funambol Data Synchronization server.
· Built-in business intelligence and reporting tools with JasperReports and Pentaho.
· Integrate with PHP and Ruby On Rails applications, including the Joomla content management system or your custom web storefronts, or use the fully-integrated ecommerce store in opentaps.
· Workflow for adapting to unique business processes.
· MySQL or PostgreSQL