Personal finance management tool
iFreeBudget is a free, open source budgeting and personal finance management application. It is designed for home and small business users with simple interface and fast user interaction. iFreeBudget is safe and secure with password based encryption for storing all financial data.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Manage multiple profiles with different set of accounts in each profile
- Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed
- Online banking support for credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage expenses and track account balances
- Password based encrypted data for security
- Generate reports
- Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
- Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking
- View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices
- Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
- Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format
- Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, gmail etc.
- Multi language support (English, German, Dutch)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version includes Polish translation.
- This version can also be run from removable media (USB sticks). Just download the file and unzip it to the usb drive and run the program from there.
- windows users: use iFreeBudget.exe to lauch the program
- linux/mac users: use the run.sh shell script. You should set JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to your java installation.