Personal finance management tool
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Manage multiple profiles with different set of accounts in each profile
- Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed
- Online banking support for credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage expenses and track account balances
- Password based encrypted data for security
- Generate reports
- Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
- Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking
- View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices
- Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
- Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format
- Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, gmail etc.
- Multi language support (English, German, Dutch)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version includes Polish translation.
- This version can also be run from removable media (USB sticks). Just download the file and unzip it to the usb drive and run the program from there.
- windows users: use iFreeBudget.exe to lauch the program
- linux/mac users: use the run.sh shell script. You should set JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to your java installation.