faceCart is complete e-commerce platform. This shopping cart system was created in the patterns of oscommerce. Face Cart is extremely scalable. faceCart project is deployed on a J2EE/EJB application server.
Its frontend uses AJAX to provide progress bars, real time validation, navigation, history management, drag and drop, auto-complete boxes, and real time image rendering.
All these are made possible by faceCart. Ajax is invisibly integrated into the product and the developer shouldn't have AJAX technical skills to write new features.
Every single operation is being analyzed in real-time, which enables the customer to receive an immediate answer to any specific operation in a second. Real-time communication between software and customer provides immediate error notification, unlike other systems where the failure notice is displayed with delay in the end of the sign-in section.
We live in the era of intelligent homes. "How to save time?" is a priority question to households. In our busy day life, free time is limited. Shopping is a necessity. Our mission is to satisfy this necessity as fast as possible. Thus, we save time to our customers in a world where time is luxury. As browsing speed and agility are crucial, faceCart is not only faster than ever, but also intelligent.
Here are some key features of "faceCart":
· Progress bars
· Auto-complete boxes
· No page reloads
· No screen distortions
· Real-time validation
· Drag and drop functionality
· Prediction of user's choise
· Real time image rendering
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This build is a major release in every aspect.
· Bugfixes, new features, and more documentation.
· It has a developers manual with Eclipse project setup.
· Newsletters are implemented.
· Product notifications, both HTML and plain text.
· This release runs on JSF 1.2 5.
· A rich text editor is introduced.