Minimalistic personal finance manager with command line interface, written on Python.
clipf is a minimalistic personal finance manager with command line interface, written on Python.
- Simple installation.
- Can be used without additional configuration.
- Hierarchical list of income/expense items. Item defined by segmented item code like food.drink.beer. Tab-completion make it easy to enter even long item codes. Reporting by item groups on any level of hierarchy.
- Track turnover and remains by several independed accounts.
- Export reports to text files
- Aliases for frequently used commands
- Really small (24Kb). Easy to customize for Your needs.
- Console multi-page viewer (less) used to show long reports.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!