atem is an open source and small command-line application that does one thing, to convert MetaStock financial binary data to CSV format (ASCII text).
Compared with other similar tools, atem is fast, it supports EMaster files, correctly handles case sensitivity of file names, and supports both little and big endian systems.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version will not abort if Master or Fx.dat files are larger then needed.
· The symbol column was not printed if a symbol was empty.
· The last separator is not printed if no data columns are given.
· A segfault if the --format string contains only spaces has been fixed.
· The test suite has been refactored for reliability and portability.