Tinybooker is an accounting software, dual accounting core functionality for moderate size accountings. Tinybooker does not mean that it is short of features- It is tiny in the sense that installing is easy and requires no extra libraries or services.
- Assisted establishing new accountings
- Localized scheme templates
- Easy entering and saving new entries
- Standard reports in plain text or HTML: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Journal, Nominal Ledger, Final Statement and Scheme
- Assisted opening the next financial year
- Accounting example as a demo
- Open for auditing, all files human readable plain text
- All written in pure Python
- License GPL3
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- datatypes.py money_type: added check can't be negative
- settings.py SchemeTemplate.on_changed: skip empty entry
- qui_utils.py BaseEntry: added parameter alignment
- components.py entry_columns: fixed sum-column alignment