TickVue is a software that allows you to track the stock market in nearly real-time.
It queries Yahoo Finance periodically, updates the stock values you are interested in and calculates your portfolio value and daily gain.
Here are some key features of "TickVue":
· Real-time stock and portfolio tracker. Updates tickers and overall stock portfolio values every 30 seconds.
· Discreetly minimizes to the system tray. You do not even need to restore the window application in order to know how your portfolio and chosen symbols are performing.
· Multi-platform. Runs in Windows, Mac, Linux and (theoretically) any other Qt-compatible system.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TickVue now shows the following information inside tooltips: last update date and time, absolute ticker change, and volume.
· Daily and 5-day charts are automatically updated every 2 minutes.
· A residual error in the gain indication at the status bar was fixed.