A software project aimed at creating a complete suite of applications for retail business management.
Stoq currently includes:
- a store front application to register sales;
- a backend data manager with product, customers, system users, and suppliers catalogs, and reports of sales and stock;
- a CORBA-based server that provides an interface for client applications to print sales coupons.
In the future, it will include all the tools needed for a complete retail business management suite, such as accounting and financial programs.
- Cash change information in the point of sales application
- Canceling of payments/receivings feature
- Change payment/receivings due dates feature
- Addition of custom payments and receivings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.9.12
- Initial Production Process and Reports
- Initial Production integration with Purchase application
- Added an option to export the fiscal book entries
- Added an option to cancel payments