STOCK ANALYSIS: Comprehensive Fundamental Analysis of publicly traded
companies. Graphical display of data. View up to 10 years of Sales, EPS, Price, Return, Retention Ratio, ROE, Sustainable Growth, Equity, Asset and Revenue Efficiencies. Calculate Risk vs. Reward ratio. Check if current price is in Buy or Sell zones. Open .ssg files from NAIC or CSA. Get .ssg data from net (no fees), or download .ssg files from NAIC's website (fees apply). Fetch detailed current stock quote info from net, along with chart of intraday or historical stock prices and volumes, from 1 day - 10 years. Plot multiple price graphs on the same chart. Perform 10 categories of Fundamental Screens for stocks displaying Value, Growth, Income or Quality (no fees).
PORTOLIO REVIEW: Keep track of your holdings with built in Portfolio Review module. View Quarterly & Annual Company Worksheets. See graphs for % Change in the Trailing 4 Q's for Sales, EPS & PTP. Create or Modify Holdings. Input holdings data by retrieving info from the Net. View a Portfolio By Size, By Sector, or By Holding. Pie Charts for each show a Portfolio's diversification. Employ Defensive and Offensive Portfolio Management techniques. Viewing a Portfolio's Quality & Value. Edit Buy/Sell Parameters to individual prefs. A must for the individual investor, member of stock investment club, or professional investor.
· GTK+ 2.0 (or above)
· libgnomeprint 2.2 (or above) and CUPS. Printing allowed to Postscript printers only.
· 15 DAY DEMO. FULL FEATURED, except Download, Get, Save, Print, built in Help and mods to the portfolio database are disabled.
· Comprehensive Fundamental Analysis.
· Charting, with Buy /Sell signals.
· Free retrieval of Historical & current financial data from Net.
· Screens for stocks displaying Value, Growth, Income or Quality.
· Open and analyze existing NAIC or CSA .ssg files.
· Download of .ssg files from NAIC's web site (fees apply)
· Built in Portfolio Review module. Create or Modify Holdings.
· Input holdings data by retrieving info from the Net.
· View Quarterly & Annual Company Worksheets. See graphs for % Change in the
· Trailing 4 Q's for Sales, EPS & PTP.
· View a Portfolio By Size, By Sector, or By Holding. Pie Charts for each show
· a Portfolio's diversification.
· Employ Defensive & Offensive Portfolio Management techniques. Viewing a
· Portfolio's Quality & Value.
· Edit Buy/Sell Parameters to individual prefs.
ONLY fully cross platform compatible (Classic Mac, Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux) program capable of carrying out a comprehensive Fundamental Analysis, retrieving required financial data from the internet, as well as carrying out stock screens for stocks to study, and Portfolio Review and management