ProfitPy is a set of libraries and tools for the development, testing, and execution of automated stock trading systems Specifically, ProfitPy is a collection of Python packages, modules, and scripts that work together to help you implement an automated stock trading program (or programs).
Here are some key features of "ProfitPy":
· A library with classes for accounts, orders, tickers, and more
· A GUI program for executing and plotting trades in real-time
· A GUI tool to collect ticker data for off-line use
· A CLI tool to back-test trading strategies
· Dozens of technical indicators and plotting widgets to display them
· An X11 keystroke tool for automating the TWS application