PLCash project is a platform-independent personal financial program.
Here are some key features of "PLCash":
· Create and manage personal financial accounts.
· Import and export data from/to Quicken and other financial programs.
· Create reports and analyze your transactions using a sophisticated report generator.
· Import prices to track the performance of your investments.
· Interface with many other programs intuitively, using an industry-standard, transparent data file format.
· Reconcile your records with bank statements.
· Print checks in a variety of ways.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a subtle bug in the computation of investment account market values using share balance and price. This bug has no effect on investment account recordkeeping, which relies on share balance, not market value. It only affects displayed market values.