History Manager is a manager for the OOo Recent Documents list that allows you to change its size or clear it.
OpenOffice.org (OO.o or OOo) is an office application suite available for a number of different computer operating systems. It supports the ISO standard OpenDocument Format (ODF) for data interchange as its default file format, as well as Microsoft Office '97-2003 formats, among many others.
OpenOffice.org was originally derived from StarOffice, an office suite developed by StarDivision and acquired by Sun Microsystems in August 1999. The source code of the suite was released in July 2000 with the aim of reducing the dominant market share of Microsoft Office by providing a free, open and high-quality alternative; later versions of StarOffice are based upon OpenOffice.org with additional proprietary components. OpenOffice.org is free software, available under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The project and software are informally referred to as OpenOffice, but this term is a trademark held by another party, requiring the project to adopt OpenOffice.org as its formal name.
What's New in This Release:
· The macro library is now packaged as an extension and takes advantage of the latest installation features.
· It now displays a menu icon in ToolsAdd-Ons.
· It is also updated to reflect the fact that the longer "history list" no longer exists and just the recent files "pick list" remains.
· A counting error in Sub PickField_Change() which was either a bug or caused by changes in OOo has been fixed.
· Increased the version number to 2 as versions 0.2 and 1.0 were previously used in the US and Russian language text, respectively.