Anaphraseus is a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) software, OpenOffice.org 2 macro set similar to famous Wordfast. It is an OpenOffice.org macro set available as an OpenOffice.org extension or a standalone document.
It is a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool for creating, managing and using bilingual Translation Memories in any languages.
Originally, Anaphraseus was developed to work with the Wordfast Translation Memory format, but it can also export/import files in the Unicode UTF-16 Translation Memory Exchange (TMX) format.
Here are some key features of "Anaphraseus":
· Text Segmentation
· Terminology Recognition
· Inexact (Fuzzy) search in Translation Memory
· Unicode UTF16 TMX Export/Import
· Plain text and Unicode UTF16 TM, Glossary
· User Glossary
· OpenOffice.org Extension
· Ready for localisation in any language
· Apache OpenOffice
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clean Up in text tables.
· OmegaT TMX format loading.
· Slightly changes in TM loading code.
· Simple statistic.
· Big icons for Ubuntu and MacOS
· Fixed bug in creation *.ini file on Linux
· Fixed bug in Vista open/save dialogs
· Added Wordfast TM's character codes
· Code reviewed under Wordfast's specifications
· All TMX operation runs by "TMX Import" button now
· Fixed bug with < TAB > delimiter