Anaphraseus 1.23 Beta
A CAT (Computer Aided Translation) software, OpenOffice.org 2 macro set similar to famous Wordfast.
It is a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool for creating, managing and using bilingual Translation Memories in any languages.
Originally, Anaphraseus was developed to work with the Wordfast Translation Memory format, but it can also export/import files in the Unicode UTF-16 Translation Memory Exchange (TMX) format.
- Text Segmentation
- Terminology Recognition
- Inexact (Fuzzy) search in Translation Memory
- Unicode UTF16 TMX Export/Import
- Plain text and Unicode UTF16 TM, Glossary
- User Glossary
- OpenOffice.org Extension
- Ready for localisation in any language
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Clean Up in text tables.
- OmegaT TMX format loading.
- Slightly changes in TM loading code.
- Simple statistic.