Open Blue Lab is a rapid application development framework for building Web 2.0 portal applications. Open Blue Lab is the framework used to develop the web site you are reading, and the full Web ERP Open Blue Lab too, from scratch.
Portal layout may be configured through the UI. Widgets are dynamically populated, making them data-aware automatically at run time with no need to code any database interaction.
Ajax and HTML-based forms are automatically built from XML widget definitions, which may be generated on the fly from a UML model that describes your information system.
This framework allows you to focus on Information System design, with forms and portal architecture being generated automatically.
Open Blue Lab is stable and production ready and is deployed in a variety of industries. For example, it has been used :
· for the Louis Vuitton luxury store, in the Champs-Elysées, Paris, France
· for Peugeot car constructor to manage office building
What's New in This Release:
· This release provides models which are needed to generate the Web portal application.
· The portal is generated from the use case diagram.
· Forms and views are generated from the class diagram.