Kraft is an open source KDE software especially designed for people who own a small business.
Kraft will help them easily create business communication documents, such as offers and invoices.
Here are some key features of "Kraft":
· Customer management
· Easy creation of offers, invoices and acceptance of order documents.
· Calculation of positions
· Easy material management
· Templates for texts and positions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The most important change is that now multiple tax rates are supported within one document. That means that within e.g. one invoice items without tax, with reduced or full tax rate are supported. The sum calculation takes that in consideration properly. That makes Kraft an even more multi purpose software.
· Addressees can be added to a document even if the document already exists, not only if the doc is created.
· Documents display a page number on page two to end.
· On insertion of a new item to a document, the new item is focussed automatically.
· Manually added items can be added to the catalogue on entering again.
· The document type configuration dialog was reworked.
· The amount of processed SQL commands on setup is correct.
· Document saving is more performant.
· Improved error handling if Akonadi or the report generation fails to ease debugging.
· Import of CSV-lists into the document was fixed.
· MySQL database setup is fixed.