KMyMoney is an open source, accurate and easy-to-use graphical software written in Qt specifically for the KDE Software Compilation desktop environment.
KMyMoney is crafted as a full-featured replacement for your regular Windows-based finance software. It is a full double-entry accounting application that can be used at home for personal money management, or in a small-business environment.
KMyMoney supports investments, reports, multiple currencies, GnuCash file converter, OFX import, web connect, encryption of the data file through GPG, calculator widget when entering values, online quotes for stocks and currencies, VAT, as well as "Anonymous" file format to assist debugging.
- OFX files with UTF-8 data can now be imported correctly
- Fix displaying the 'Enter/Skip schedule' action icons in the homepage on Windows
- Fixed the initial size of the schedule entry dialog in some use cases
- Fixed a hang in reports in some scenarios
- Fixed some Finance::Quote related problems on Windows
- Allow editing the memo of multiple transactions
- Fix schedule handling
- Make the QIF import on Windows usable
- Fix GnuCash file import
- Improve item navigation using the keyboard
- Scheduled transactions can now be correctly skipped or ignored when automatic entry is enabled
- Fix the budgets that somehow still reference invalid accounts