KHacc is a sister project to QHacc--the Q Home Accountant--but with KDE-specific integration. It features double- or single-entry bookkeeping and a reconciliation window.
It also provides support for memorized and split transactions, graphing, reporting, archiving, and scheduled transactions that can be based on the account balance. KHacc requires QHacc.
What's New in This Release:
· added initial support market transactions
· added support for void transactions
· added per-transaction handling of taxable status
· added reconcile window option to show tranactions from all journals
· improved transeditor's handling of updated accounts
· fixed titlebar bug when changing dataset name