JStock is an open source Java application that helps you to obtain stock market information, and provide investment tools to help you make smart investment decision.
Currently, there are 26 stock markets being supported.
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- United States
Here are some key features of "JStock":
· Multiple Countries
· Current Stock Info
· Intraday Stock Price
· Multiple Watchlists
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chinese stock names are now supported for Taiwan.
· A critical bug during stock deletion was fixed along with a bug when editing sell transactions.
· The buy dialog box UI was fixed.
· The StockInfo data structure is now used for Dividend.
· Taiwan now uses red to indicate up, which is the same as China.
· The UI was improved.
· Newly added stocks are now highlighted.