Humai Trader is a free, open source stock technical analysis tool built on pure java. Humai Trader will also be a platform for custom indicators and charts. The main interest will be W.D. Gann's approach.
Here are some key features of "Humai Trader":
· GANN IMPORTANT DATES
· Drawing lines:
· PARALLEL LINE
· GANN ANGLE
· FIBONACCI LINE
· GOLDEN RATE
· GANN IMPORTANT PERIODS
· Retrieves quote data in parallel from Yahoo! Finance, or CSV files.
· Historical Chart
· Intra-Day Chart
· Real-Time Chart
· Ticker Board
· Changes indicator's parameters
· Natural date / Trading date view
· Move left, right by [left], [right] key
· Zoom in, Zoom out by [up], [down] key
· Fast moving cursor / day by day moving cursor
· Save/restore parameters and drawing
· Carefully design for writing your own indicator easy, but in java (maybe will support scripts some day)
· Supports multi platforms, includes windows, linux, macos, solaris, etc. (Java JRE 1.5 required)
· More to be come ...
· Java JRE 1.5
What's New in This Release:
· This release supports pluggable modules.
· The indicators were re-written based on more clear and clean APIs.
· SAR, CCI, MFI, and AR/BR indicators were added.
· Some bugfixes, code cleanups, and fine tuning were also made.
· User config files and data are not compatible with previous versions.