Grace Donation Manager is a software that handles the tracking of donations and donors for a non-profit organization. As donations come in for particular funds, the donation is recorded along with the donor's information. Grace also handles the printing of receipts & reports and facilitates common administrative operations like bank deposits and exporting of data to an accounting package.
Grace is well-suited for both the individual fundraiser as well as small-to-medium-sized organizations, and runs on both Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Linux operating systems.
Grace is free software and is released under the GNU Public License (GPL), which means that the source code for Grace is freely available – and always will be – and therefore can be modified to meet your organization's needs.
Here are some key features of "Grace Donation Manager":
· Create a deposit and enter donations into that deposit.
· Multiple line items (recipients) possible for each donation.
· Streamlined data entry and finalizing of a deposit.
· Create multiple funds to receive donations.
· Print receipts for donors.
· Print reports for fund owners (or output to PDF).
· Export to external accounting system.
· Notify fund owners of donations by email.
· Multiple, concurrent users with extensive logging.
· Copy deposits for easy re-entry of repeated sets of donations.
· Rapid, extensive search for deposits, donations, and donors.
· Runs on Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7, 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
· Runs on Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (tested on Ubuntu.)
· GPL-licensed open source software for infinite flexibility to meet your needs.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
This update fixes two significant bugs:
· When fixing a donation and changing the date of the new donation, the negating donation was given the wrong date.
· Some reports listed donations in reverse order from what was expected.
· It is recommended that all Grace users update to this release. Follow the install/upgrade instructions in the user manual located at http://gracedm.googlecode.com/files/user-manual.pdf