GNU Oleo is a lightweight spreadsheet application.
It has internationalization support, an ncurses interface, a Motif/LessTif interface, and an autoconf/automake-based compilation process.
Current enhancements include printing and plotting.
Here are some key features of "GNU Oleo":
· Motif/LessTif interface, based on the XbaeMatrix widget
· Access to the statistics functions of the GSL (GNU Scientific Library).
· Support for opening multiple spreadsheets, each in a Motif window, at the same time.
· device independent graphics through GNU plotutils, replacing the older gnuplot interface
· more portable build through autoconf and automake
· internationalised (i18n)
· updated documentation
· ANSI C code (removed K&R stuff)
· filter mode (read file from stdin, save to stdout)
· better SYLK support
· improved printing (PostScript and PCL)
· database access (MySQL and DBF files)
· SciPlot graphics (Motif/LessTif only)
· cleaned up internals
· runs in character mode as well as in a GUI
· interface to CUPS to browse available printers